Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (157.88 KB, 15 trang )
Present simple( Hiện tại đơn) :
Cách nhận biết: often, sometimes, usually, always, never, every( everyday,
Present progressive( Hiện tại tiếp diễn):
Cách nhận biết: now, at the moment, at present, look!, listen!
Simple future( Tương lai đơn) :
Cách nhận biết: tomorrow, tonight, soon, next (next week, next month, next
1. They usually(play) __________ catch at recess.
2. Does she always(skip) ________ rope after school?
3. Look! Hung(jump) _________ in to the water.
4. He(go) ________ to the movies tonight.
5. What ______ you _________(do) next Sunday?
6. Tomorrow, she(invite) ________ all friends to her birthday.
7. My father (listen) ________ to the radio everyday.
8. He (do) ___________ Math now.
9. Jane (play) _______ the piano at present.
10. Listen! The boy (play)_________ the guitar.
13. I usually (go) ________ to school by bike, but tomorrow I (go) ________ to school
14. He (visit) _______ his grandparents next week.
15. We (not/ invite) _________ many friends to the party tonight.
be good at / be interested in / enjoy / practice / love / like / What about + V-ing
Would you like
To learn + to V…?
Let’s / Why don’t you / Should you / can / should + V-bare
S + V(s/es)
S + am/is/are+V-ing
S + will + V-bare
1. Would you like (join) ______ our club?
2. My sister practices (play) __________ the violin once a week.
4. You can (find) ________ math books on the rack in the middle.
5. We are interested in (go) ______ to English club.
6. He enjoys (draw) ______ pictures.
7. Mai learns (play) _________ the piano in her free time.
8. Children shouldn’t (stay) __________ up late.
9. Let’s (go) _________ to the English club.
10. Why don’t you (invite) ___________ him?
11. What about (read) _______ in the library?
12. Should you (come) _________ there?
13. She is good at(draw) ______ pictures.
Comparative (So sánh hơn).
(Tính từ ngắn)
(Tính từ dài)
Superlative (So sánh hơn nhất).
(Tính từ ngắn)
(Tính từ dài)
**Note: good – better than – the best
1. Orange juice is ___________ coffee (good).
2. Hanh is _________________________ students in the class.(clever).
3. Cars are ___________________ motorbikes (expensive).
4. Mai is _________ girl of three sisters. (beautiful).
5. The blue dress is ______________ the red one (cheap).
6. Watching television is _________________ reading books(interesting).
7. This apartment is _________________ for your family.(suitable).
8. Mount Everest is ______________ mountain in the world.(high).
9. Walking is _________________ running (slow).
10. A new house is __________ an old one ( expensive).
11. Motorbikes are __________ bicycles (fast).
12. My TV is _______________ his TV(modern).
3.Comparative - Superlative
S1 + be + adj+ER + than S2
S1 + be + MORE adj + than S2
S + be + THE adj+EST
13. Summer is ___________ spring (hot).
14. Jane is ___________ her sister (beautiful).
15. Skirts are ________________ dresses (cheap).
16. Her English is _____________ my English (good).
a: trước phụ âm
an: trước nguyên âm
(a , o, e, u, i=> uể oải)
Ex : It is an interesting film
What an interesting film!
Ex: They are lovely girls.
What lovely girls!
1. He is an intelligent boy -> _______________________________________
2. It is fresh milk -> _______________________________________
3. They are naughty students -> _______________________________________
4. It is an exciting trip -> _______________________________________
5. They are delicious cake -> _______________________________________
6. She is a good child -> _______________________________________
7. It is a lovely view -> _______________________________________
8. They are bright room -> _______________________________________
9. The weather is very awful -> _______________________________________
10. The boy is very clever -> _______________________________________
11. The dress is very expensive -> _______________________________________
12. The picture are very colorful -> _______________________________________
13. The movie is very interesting -> _______________________________________
14. The test is very difficult -> _______________________________________
In, on, at, to, under, behind, near, with, from, between, …and, next to opposite
1. Her parents live ________ Ha Noi.
2. I live ________ 451 Tran Phu Street.
3. They live _________ Tran Hung Dao Street.
4. Her birthday is _________ Friday, August 20th .
5. He looks different ________ his father.
6. We are _____ class 7A.
7. She lives _______ her aunt and uncle.
8. She lives _______ a flat.
4.Exclamatory sentence( câu cảm thán)
What + a / an + adj + N(singular) !
What + adj + N(plurar)
9. They will meet _______ front of the movie theater.
10. Farmers works _______ their farms.
11. The lamp is next ______ the picture.
12. The picture is _______ the wall.
13. The armchairs aren’t far from the TV. They are ________ the TV.
14. Hoa’s father works ______ the farm _____ the countryside.
15. The nurse takes care _________ sick people.
16. The books are _______ the bookshelf.
17. They often go swimming ________ Sunday.
18. She will be 13 ______ her next birthday.
19. It often rains _______ July.
20. There is a bus station _________ to my house.
21. My house is _______ the books store and the school.
22. The students are reading books _______ the library.
23. I usually buy a phone card _____ the post office.
24. The drugstore is _______ the left of the hospital.
25. American students take part _____ different activities at recess.
26. He is good ______ English.
27. The History books are _______ the middle of the library.
28. The English books are _________ the back of the library.
Viết mẫu câu đề nghị theo 4 cách trên
1. go to the school cafeteria
2. eat in fast food restaurant.
3. do homework together.
4. play football.
6. Suggestions( lời đề nghị)
Why don’t you/ we + V-bare
Should we/ you
5. collect some stamps.
7. travel by bus
8. invite him to the party.
What: hỏi cái gì What time: hỏi giờ How far: hỏi bao xa
When: hỏi khi nào Who: hỏi người How long: hỏi bao lâu
Where: hỏi ở đâu Why: hỏi tại sao How much: hỏi tiền, hỏi số ít
How often: hỏi bao nhiêu lần How: hỏi phương tiện How many:hỏi số nhiều
Đặt câu hỏi cho từ gạch dưới:
1. It is about 2 kilometers from my house to the movie theater.
2. Her family name is Tran.
3. His address is 23 Le Loi Street.
4. They live at 67 Son Tay Street.
5. His telephone number is 8 256458.
6. Her date of birth is on August 21st .
7. The party will start at 7 o’clock.
8. My father is an engineer.
9. He works in a factory.
10.I will go camping next Sunday.
11.I’m talking to Mrs. Nga.
12.She will be fourteen on her next birthday.
13.Our school year starts on September 5th .
14.Summer vacation last for three months.
15.The longest vacation is summer vacation.
16.My mother works eight hours a day.
17.These envelopes are 5,000 dong.
18. A letter to America is 9,500 dong.
19.Liz will send these letters to her friends.
20. I would like some orange juice.
21. It takes about twenty minutes to go to school by bike.
22. Hoa needs some stamps and a pad of letter-papers.
23. Nga is unhappy because she misses her parents.
Answer about you.
1. What is your favorite subject?
2. What do you usually do after school?
3. What do you usually do in your free time?
4. What do you usually do at recess?
5. When is your birthday?
- sau to be (am/is/are)
- trước động từ thường, giữa “can” và đtừ thường
Put the adverb into the correct position
1. I go to English club(often).
2. They play catch at recess.(usually)
3. The school yard is noisy at recess.(always)
4. He doesn’t go swimming on the weekend.(often)
5. Where do you go on your holiday? (usually)
6. Nam is late for school.(never)
7. Does she skip rope at recess? (always)
8. You can drink a little coffee. (sometimes)
Viết lại câu không thay đổi nghĩa với câu đã cho.
1. Tim’s father has more vacation than Hoa’s father.
-> Hoa’s father has _______________________________________.
2. Why don’t we go to the cafeteria?
-> What about ____________________________________________?
3. Mai drinks more milk than her brother.
-> Mai’s brother drinks _____________________________________
4. The blue hat is more expensive than the yellow one.
-> The yellow hat is ________________________________________
5. Let’s go shopping with us.
-> Why don’t you __________________________________________?
6. Would you like to go to the movie theater?
-> What about _____________________________________________?
7. Should we play video games?
-> Why don’t we ___________________________________________?
8. What about listening to the music?
-> Why don’t you ___________________________________________?
9. Where do you live?
-> What’s _________________________________________________?
10. The blue dress is cheaper than the red one.
-> The red dress is __________________________________________
11. Nam is taller than any students in his class.
-> Nam is the ______________________________________________
8. Adverbs of frequency
12. We have a break that lasts thirty minutes.
-> We have a __________________________________________________
13. We will have a vacation that lasts three months.
-> We will have a ______________________________________________
14. When is your birthday?
-> What _______________________________________________________
15. Nam will visit his grandparents tonight.
-> Nam is _____________________________________________________
- Match column A with column B
1. How often you tidy the room?
2. Let’s go to the circus.
3. What do you usually do after school?
4. What is she doing?
5. Where is Ba?
6. Do they often play computer game?
7. What is she good at?
8. What do you study in Geography?
b. She is rehearsing a play.
c. In the music room.
e. Once a week
f. No, they do
g. Maps and different countries
h. She does her homework
i. Yes, they do
j. I usually play volleyball.
1……….; 2……….; 3………..; 4………; 5………..;6………..; 7 ……..; 8………
1. What is the time?
2. Which class are you in?
3. How much are these shirts?
4. Is football the most popular game?
5. What is your favorite subject?
6. What is she doing now?
7. Let’s go out for a meal?
8. What is the date to day?
a. I like Physics
b. She is studying Geography
c. It’s half past five
d. It’s June 4th
e. Yes, it is
f. I’m in class 7 A
g. I’d love to
h. They are ten dollar
i. Yes, they are
1……….; 2……….; 3………..; 4………; 5………..;6………..; 7 ……..; 8………
1. When do you have English class?
2. Do you know how to use a computer?
3. What do you usually do at recess?
4. What sports do you like playing?
5. How often do you go swimming?
6. Would you like to go to the movies with
a. Twice a week.
b. Yes, I do
c. I’m sorry, I’m busy now.
d. On Tuesday and on
e. I talk with my friends.
us? f. badminton
1……….; 2……….; 3………..; 4………; 5………..;6………..
1. Where are the English dictionaries?
2. What time does the library open?
3. How far is it from your house to the library?
4. How long does it take from your house to
5. Where can you find the card index?
6. What do students do in the library?
7. What books are on the left?
a. about two kilometers
b. They read books
c. Math and science books
d. In the library
e. About half an hour
f. On the shelf on the right
1……….; 2……….; 3………..; 4………; 5………..;6………..; 7 ……..
1. What sports do you like playing?
2. Let’s go swimming this weekend.
3. How often do you play marbles?
4. What is she doing?
5. What are your favorite subjects?
6. When do you have computer science?
7. thank you for your inviting me.
8. Is your school near hear
a. It’s a good idea.
b. Every recess time.
d. I’m sorry I’m not busy
f. He is eating dinner.
g. History and Literature
h. It’s my pleasure
i. Yes, just round the corner.
j. OK. We are all tired.
1……….; 2……….; 3………..; 4………; 5………..;6………..; 7 ……..; 8………
1. Good morning
2. Thanks for inviting me
3. Would you like some tea?
4. Is there a post office near here?
5. Let’s go to the movies this evening.
a. Yes, there ‘s one round the
b. Good morning, Can I help you?
c. OK. It’s a good idea.
d. It’s my pleasure.
e. No, thank you. I’m not thirsty
1……….; 2……….; 3………..; 4………; 5………..
From about nine in the morning until four in the afternoon, Mr. Tuan (work)___________in
the field with his brother. They (grow) ___________ some rice, but their main crop (be)
___________ vegetables. From twelve to one o’clock, Mr. Tuan (rest) ___________ and
(eat) __________ lunch. At four in the afternoon, they (come) ____________ back home.
Mr. Tuan (feed) _________ the animals again. Then he (clean) _________ the buffalo shed
and the chicken coop, his work usually (finish) _________ at six.
Decide True(T) or False(F ) statements
1. _______ Mr. Tuan never works in the field.
2. _______ His bother and he grow some rice.
3. _______ Mr. Tuan rests and eats lunch at a quarter to twelve.
4. _______ Mr. Tuan doesn’t feed the animals.
5. _______ He cleans the buffalo shed and chicken coop.
Answer the questions.
1. What does Mr. Tuan do from the morning until four in the afternoon?
2. Who does he work with?
3. What do they grow?
4. What is their main crop?
5. What time do they come back home?
6. What time does his work usually finish?
Read the letter and then Decide True(T) or False ) statements(F
Thanks for your letter. It’s very interesting to know about school in the USA. I think
schools on Vietnam are little different. Vietnamese students usually wear uniform.
Classes start at 7.00 each morning and end at 11.15 in the afternoon. Students have a 30-
minute break after three periods. At break, many students play games. Some go to the
canteen and buy something to eat or drink. Others talk together. Our school year lasts for
9 months, from September to May. Then we have 3-month summer vacation.
1. _______ School in Vietnam are different from school in the USA.
2. _______ Vietnames students do not usually wear school uniform.
3. _______ Classes start from seven to a quarter past eleven.
4. _______ Students have a 30- minute break after two periods.
5. _______ Most students go to the canteen at break.
6. _______ The school year begins in September.
7. _______ The summer vacation last for three months.
1. They / go / tonight/ will / to / the movies.
2. new / has/ students / Her / school / a / lot of.
3. flowers / any / Are / in / there / garden / the?
4. doing / my / am / I / homework / at present.
5. children / are / interested / The/ in / computer / games / usually.
6. marbles / boys / often / How/ the/ recess / play / at / do?
7. souvenir shop / between / is / The / and / the book store / the toy store.
8. a sandwich / and / a glass of milk / Tom / like / would
1. He goes to the library three times a week . (Đặt câu hỏi cho từ gạch dưới).
2. They will visit their grandparents tonight. ( Đổi sang câu phủ định).
3. We play soccer. (Đưa ra lời đề nghị dung “ What about…”)
4. What do you usually do after school? ( Trả lời về chính em)
5. She goes to school six days a week. (Đặt câu hỏi cho từ gạch dưới).
7. There is a few orange juice in the glass.( Gạch dưới từ hay cụm từ sai & sửa
lại cho đúng).
8. Many American students usually has portable CD players. (Gạch dưới từ hay
cụm từ sai & sửa lại cho đúng).
9. We _________ swimming every afternoon. ( are going- to go – going).
10. It’s 5 kilometers from my house to the post office. (Đặt câu hỏi cho từ gạch
11. Mary goes swimming once a week. (Đặt câu hỏi cho từ gạch dưới).
12. Math and science books are ______ the rack ____ the middle.(Điền giới từ
13. Nam and Lan (not/ see) ________a film tonight. ( Chia động từ ở thì đúng).
14. Which is the __________ apartment? (expensive)- (Điền dạng từ thích hợp)
15. Tim’s mother works fewer hours than his father.(Viết lại câu với từ cho
Tim’s father _____________________________________________________
16________ are you talking to?- I’m talking to my friends.(Điền từ hỏi).
17. What about going to Nha Trang?
Would you like ______________________________________?
1. Her full name is Truong Thi Hang so her ___ name is Thi(family / full / middle/ last.
2. I live ________ 24B Dinh Tien Hoang Street. ( in / on / to / at).
3. How ______ is it from the hospital to the bus stop.( far/ long / high / much).
4. _________ a lovely view! (When / How / Where / What).
5. They will ______ badminton next Sunday.(play / to play / playing / plays)
6. Which is the ________ apartment? (best / better / most / more).
7. Her date of birth is _______ November 4th .( at / on / in / of).
8. Children should _______ to bed early. (go / to go / going / goes).
9. ______ don’t you come to my house? –OK. Let’s go. (Why / Let’s / When / What)
10. Tam enjoys _______ soccer. (play / plays / to play / playing).
11. What about _____ Ha Long Bay ( to visit / visits / visit / visiting).
12. Would you like ______ badminton? ( play / playing / plays / to play).
13. Mai learns how ______ a computer. ( use / to use / using / uses).
14. My brother is good ____ English. (at / in / from / with).
15. Does Nam often play marbles _____ recess? ( on / at / in / of).
16. Talking is ______ common way of relaxing. (more / most / the most / the more).
17. The summer vacation ________ for almost three months. (long / lost / is / are).
20. Mr. Tuan has _____ days off than Mr. John.( more / the most / fewer / less).
21. His ideas are different _______ mine (with / of from / at).
22. Students have two______ each day.(20-minute break / 20-minutes break / 20-minute
23. In _____, we do some experiment. (Math / History / Chemistry / English).
24. I will ____ you tomorrow. (finish / go / do /meet).
25. My mother works ______ hours than my father.(few / the best / more / the most).
26. ______ do you study in the library after school? ( How / How much / How far / How
27. She learns _____ to use a computer.(What / Where / When / How).
28. My friend is ________ a play for the school anniversary celebration (making /
rehearsing/ playing / doing).
29. Lien’s last lesson is _______. She does some experiments. (Geography / English /
History / Chemistry).
30. What about _______ to the library? (go / to go / going / goes).
31. Could you tell me how ________ to the park? (to get / getting / get / gets).
14. Choose the best answer
I’m Linh, Pham Thuy Linh. I’m a new student of 7A class in Van Hoang secondary School.
I’m thirteen and I come from Ha Noi. I have a brother and a sister. They are students at a
high school in Ha Noi. I live with my aunt at 24 Le Loi Street. She often brings me to school
by motorbike everyday. It’s more than two kilometers from my aunt’s house to my school.
It takes us ten minutes to go there. My telephone number is 9 714 928.
Look at the personal information and then complete the sentences below:
Name Telephone number Meeting people Place Time
Khoa 821023 His old friend In front of the cinema 6.30 Saturday evening
Linh 058973007 Her grandparents Her grandparents’
Ngoc 0168336768 Her cousin At the café At weekend
Hai No telephone number His uncle In the office Next week
1. Khoa’s telephone number is ______________.
2. Khoa will meet together in _________________ at __________ on Saturday
evening. Khoa and his friend will meet together in _______________
3. __________________ is 058973007.
4. Linh will meet her grandparents on ________________________.
5. Ngoc ____________ her cousin _________________________
6. _____________ will meet _______________ at weekend.
7. When will Hai meet his uncle? ________________________________________.
8. Hai doesn’t have __________________________________.
Look at Hoa’s timetables, the answer the questions below:
Time Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
7.00 – 7.45 English Physics English Geography Literature
7.50 – 8.35 English Literature Biology History Math
8.40 – 9.00 Break time (recess)
9.05 – 9.50 Math Biology Physical Education Art Math
9.55 – 10.35 Geography History Literature Physics Music
1. When does Hoa have English?
2. What does she have on Thursday?
3. What is she studying at 10 o’clock on Tuesday?
5. How long does she have a recess?
6. How many days a week does she go to school?
1. Which ________ does Ba like best?
2. ________ do you go to school?
3. Computer Science is Mai’s _________ class.
4. Nam is good at ______ things in the house.
5. I’d really love to ________ I’m too busy.
6. _______ a lovely bedroom!
children / have / help / important / interesting / learn / libraries / problems / see / use
Books play a very ________ (1) part in our life. It’s true that every family _________(2)book.
We can ________ (3)books every where. We can _______(4)many things from books. Books
__________(5) us in self-education and deciding __________(6) in life.
Today, there are a lot of public _________(7) in our country and all people have the right to
_______ (8) them. Each year hundred of new books for ___________(9) appear in Vietnam. The
books are very __________(10) and children like reading them very much
1. A summer vacation last three months.
16. Fill in the blank with the word given in the box
How / what / but / subject / favorite / fixing
It is a three-month summer vacation.
2. A lesson longs two pages.
It is a two-page lesson
3. A stamp costs five hundred dong.
It is five-hundred –dong stamp
+ much / many -> more nhiều hơn
+ few -> fewer : ít hơn
+ little -> less : ít hơn
Ex: Lan has more books than Hoa.
Hoa has fewer books than Lan
Nam drinks more water than Ba.
Ba drinks less water than Nam
18. So sánh danh từ
S1 + V(s/es) + more N(số nhiều) + than +
N(không đếm được)
S1 + V(s/es) + fewer + N(số nhiều) + than + S2