Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (95.65 KB, 18 trang )
1. Abide by v. to comply with, to conform
2. Agreement n. a mutual arrangement, a contract
3. Agree v. agreeable adj.
4. Assurance n. q guarantee, confidence
5. Cancel v. to annul, to call off
6. Determine v. to find out, to influence
7. Engage v. to hire, to involve+
8. Establish v. to institute permanently, to bring about
9. Obligate v. to bind legally or morally
10. Obligation n. obligatory adj.
11. Party n. a person or group participating in an action or plan, the persons or sides concerned
in a legal matter
12. Provision n. a measure taken beforehand, a stipulation
13. Provider n. provision n.
14. Resolve v. to deal with successfully, to declare
15. Specify v. to mention explicitly
16. Specification v. specific adj.
17. Attract v. to draw by appeal
18. Attraction n. attractive adj.
19. Compare v. to examine similarities and differences
20. Comparison n. comparable adj.
21. Compete v. to strive against a rival
22. Consume v. to absorb, to use up
23. Consumer n. consumable adj.
24. Convince v. to bring to believe by argument, to persuade
25. Current adj. Happening or existing at the present time, adv. To be on top of things
26. Fad n. a practice followed enthusiastically for a short time, a craze
27. Inspire v. to spur on, to stimulate imagination or emotion.
28. Market v. the course of buying and selling a product, n. the demand for a product