Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (459.29 KB, 19 trang )
Units 6- 7-8
Lesson 2: SKILL
Excercise 5 (P.23, workbook): Finish the incomplete sentences, using which, that, who or whose.
1. Quang, who told me you were out, answered the phone.
2. A computer technician, who/ that was very nice, serverd us.
3. The article is about smartphones, which have become excellent study tools.
4. This tablet, whose screen has been scratched, is mine.
5. Do you know the name of the man whose laptop was broken?
6. An e book is an electronic book which/ that can be read on a mobile device.
(or An e book which/ that can be read on a mobile device is an electronic book.)
Activity 1: Read the text and match.
1. Interactive (adj) /,intər'æktiv/
ảnh hưởng lẫn nhau