Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (1.53 MB, 22 trang )
1. Where do you think the class is?
a. In mountainous areas.
b. In the towns
c. In the big cities
2. What do you think of the people in the class?
a. They are at the same age.
b. They are young.
a. He got a regular training in teaching.
b. He teaches the children to read and write voluntarily.
c. He is the teacher at this school
a. The children wear uniform.
Part A : Reading
* NEW WORDS
-Illiteracy (n)/ illiterate (v) →
(not knowing to read and write)
-effective (adj): →
(producing successful result)
-eradicate (v) = to destroy →
-ethnic minority (n): →
-rate (n): (20% of…) →
-fight (n) = struggle (n): →
(battle in war)
-honorable (adj): →
-relevant (a)= useful, suitable →
-campaign (n): →
-expand (v) : →
-decrease (v) : →
Chiến dịch, cuộc vận động
Hữu ích, cần thiết
Dân tộc thiểu sốNhổ rễ, diệt trừ
2. The Vietnam Society of
A. The programme of Universalisation of Primary “
Education in Viet Nam.”
B. Illiteracy rates in Vietnam
C. Ethnic minority students education programme’
D. The fight against illiteracy
1. What was the rate of literacy in Vietnam in 2000?
2. What campaign was started by the Vietnam Society of
3. How many students participated in the campaign in
2000 and how many in 2001?
4. What did the students do to help eradicate illiteracy?
5. What will happen if more people take part in the
struggle against illiteracy?
a. take part in teaching them to read and write every
b. give them books, notebooks, pens…
c. give them money to support their studying
d. prepare the relevant material for them.
e. provide evening classes
f. teach them spell then read and write