Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (1.35 MB, 10 trang )
(1)Teacher: Huynh Phong Dinh.
(2) Look at the pictures and answer the question.. Where are those caves?. Thien Cung Cave. Sung Sot Cave. Dau Go Cave. Tam Cung Cave.
(4) Match the words with the correct picture. Poem Mountain Bach Dang River Van Don Island 1. 2. 3.
(5) 1. Listen to what a tourist says about Ha long Bay and decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).. T 1. More tourists have chosen to visit Ha Long Bay since UNESCO's recognition of its natural beauty.. √. 2. There are 1,696 islands concentrated in the southeast and the southwest. 3. Thien Cung, Dau Go, Sung Sot, and Tam Cung are at the centre of the islands. 4. People who are interested in history should visit Van Don Island, Poem Mountain, and the Bach Dang River.. F. √. √. √.
(6) 2. Listen again and complete the data chart. Name Location Reason for choosing the place. Ha Long Bay (1)__________ northeast region of Viet Nam - a magical place - recognised by (2)____________ UNESCO - its rich history and (3) ____________ picturesque setting. - like a work of art - 1,969 islands in two main (4) _____________ : zones Main features of the southeast (belonging to Bai Tu Long Bay), and the southwest (belonging to Ha Long Bay) the place - wonderful (5) ____________in Ha Long Bay: caverns Thien Cung, Dau Go, Sung Sot, and Tam Cung - one of the places where humans first existed Comments and feelings about the place. It is truly unforgettable thanks to its long history and (6) ____________ astounding natural beauty..
(7) 3. Have you or a family member visited a wonder of Viet Nam? Make notes about it in the table below. Alternatively, you can write about a wonder of Viet Nam you have read about. Name Location Reason for choosing the place Main features of the place Comments and feelings about the place.