Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (62.31 KB, 3 trang )
CHO DẠNG ĐÚNG CỦA ĐỘNG TỪ
1. At the age of ten, she trees every day. ( climb )
2. It’s about six months since he to me. ( write )
3. My sister to music all evening yesterday. ( listen )
4. I between 1pm and 3pm last Sunday. ( sleep )
5. Our sons their homework at 8 pm yesterday. ( do )
6. They English at that time. ( practise )
7. They were living peacefully when the war out. (break)
8. She got sick while she her vacation in Da Lat. ( spend )
9. As/When we the street, the policeman at us. ( cross / shout )
10. The little boy a glass while he a drink. ( drop / have
11. Last year at this time, we ______________________ school. ( attend )
12. He ______________ in Dalat for ten year, but now he is living in HCM City. ( live )
13. When she heard a strange noise, she ________________ up to investigate. ( get )
14. Yesterday evening, Tom ____________ ( have ) a bath when the phone ___________ ( ring ).
He ____________ ( get ) out of the bath and _______________ ( answer ) the phone.
15. I was alone in the house at that time because my father _________________ ( work ) in the garage
and my mother __________________ ( shop ).
16. When I was in England, I ___________________ ( drink ) tea with breakfast.
17. While he _________________ ( water ) the flowers, it ______________ ( begin ) to rain.
He ____________ ( put ) up his umbrella and ________________ ( go ) on watering.
18. I __________( not hear ) the thunder during the storm last night because I _________( sleep ).
19. It _________ ( be ) beautiful yesterday when we _________ ( go ) for a walk in the park. The sun
____________ ( shine ). A cool breeze __________ ( blow ). The birds ________ ( sing ).
20. Tommy went to his friends’ house, but the boys _____________ ( not be ) there. They
______________ ( play ) soccer in the vacant lot down the street.
21. I _________ this university from 1990 to 1995. (attend)
22. We _________ there when our father died. (still live)
23. We _________ Kate first aid when the ambulance _________. (give, arrive)
24. The thief _________ my purse while I _________ at the shop window. (steal, look)