Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (168.59 KB, 56 trang )
Bùi Văn Vinh
Dương Thị Hồng Điệp
ÔN THI NÂNG CAO TIẾNG ANH 6
(Có đáp án)
Exercise 1: Circle the correct noun in brackets.
1. Do you like roast (potato/ potatoes)?
2. What colour are the (bus/ buses) in your town?
3. May I borrow your (scissor/ scissors)?
4. How many (foot/ feet) does a centipede have?
5. Are you scared of (mouse/ mice)?
6. How many times a day do you brush your (teeth/ tooth)?
7. How many (children/ child) are there in your class?
8. Mum bought some (strawberry/ strawberries).
9. Do you wear (short/ shorts) to school?
10. What language do (people/ person) in France speak?
11. Do you wear (glass/ glasses)?
12. Be careful when you come down the (stair/ stairs).
13. My brother always wears his (jean/ jeans) at the weekend.
14. My dad built three new (shelf/ shelves) for my books.
15. Please can I have 1 kg of (tomato/ tomatoes)?
Exercise 2: All the words in bold are nouns. Circle the countable noun and underline the
uncountable noun in each sentence.
1. My mother brought some new furniture for my bedroom.
2. I don’t eat a lot of meat, but I like burgers.
3. We took a lot of luggage on our holiday.
4. I love fried rice and noodles.
5. How much money have you got?